Re: flex shot

Jason VW wrote:

> i have read alot of you have that TT down pipe on your 16v's.  well i heard
> the noise and guess what, the flex joint is shot.  i had been looking at
> some kind of header but cant find one.  what exactly do you get with that
> pipe? how do you guys like it?  its definatly cheaper then trying to replace
> the OE part, the cat is fine.  anyone know anything better let me know.

The TT downpipes no longer feature the factory-style <and troublesome> flex
coupling, it's a simpler setup that I think may be similar (same?) to the
8v setup.  Seems to work fine, consulted with Potterman before springing
for one, he gave thumbs up.. so far no probs.. hopefully it proves to be
durable for the long haul.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA