WF Hotel UPDATE.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/vwbb/Forum31/HTML/003416.html

PeterB
VWvortex Member
From:Monsey, NY 10952
Registered: Apr 2001
  posted 07-10-2001 06:24 PM
----
I have been negotiating with the Ramada and their parent company in order to
make the best of this unfortunate situation.
Here's what the managemnet promised us:
The first 125 people registered will remain at the Ramada. They originally
chose names at random.
There will be 3 hoses available to wash cars.
This has nothing to do with the problem they are having with construction,
but rather something they are happy to do.

They will move all of the Rapid and Waterfest staff, and about 50 other
rooms.
The Marriot is less than five minutes away and the Wesley about 8 minutes-
both in the direction of the track. They will send everyone who they move a
letter. They will also provide shuttle service between the hotels.

The Sheraton Tara is about 15 minutes away, and is the number 2 Waterfest
Hotel. There will be about 120 Waterfesters there.

Unfortunately the contruction started now rather than in February when it
was scheduled.

On another subject, we only have a few people registered for the burnout
contest
which is being sponsored by CFI who is giving a set of Toyo FZ4's to the
winner.
Ok, you burnout folks. Who thinks they can really please the crowd at the
show.

Peter
Waterfest

Josh Able