Re: Now ain't THAT cool!!

On Wed, 11 Jul 2001 05:09:30  "Mike VanAmburgh" <vwvr6r@hotmail.com>
writes:
>What a bastard!  Probably an ungrateful Air Force dude.  Eric Ellis,
>kick his ass!

LOL!! OOPS, your online already? LOL!!
Wel, I should say that you did offer up a special deal on a power window
system for $600. Still works great too BTW. NOTE* TBerk gives me RUM. I
like RUM. RUM is good.
Oh and uh, Eric dont kick no ass, he shoots first, YO! Saves time getting
all sweaty and stuff. Just depends on what you consider fun I guess.

>Have I mentioned that driving a moving truck for 1200 miles really
>sucks?
>
>Mike
>82 Rabbit 2.0T (still in Utah - this country is too damn big)
>88 325is

Heh! You just HAD to move, didntja? "Utah sucks, im moving". Hah! Now
look where you live. Way past BFE, then turn left!
So, how do you like your new home?

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!