Re: Tech [oil pan removal on car]

I am just not going to let this one die!  The cut down socket was the last
thing we tried.  If that didn't work my father suggested we take the 2
bolts, dremel a slit/notch in each, and use a flat screwdriver, as that is
thin enough to get up there.  We didn't have to try that, but its just
another possible option...

Brad

87 16V