Re: Tech [oil pan removal on car]

Ah, thats it!  I had sitting around an old 10mm socket that had been cut
down (pretty much in half, just enough to go over the bolt and hold a bit),
and that fit pretty good.  Don't really remember why I had cut it down
before that, but it worked pretty well.  Gotta love VW's and thier need for
custom tools!

Brad

87 16V