Re: [now] opinions...please read (was [A2] suspension needed)

I installed 2 sets of the Hor springs in my old '91
GTI, both sagged horribly within 2 years.  The car
ended up dropping an inch more over that time span.

Pulling the Hor springs out and replacing them with
Shine Racing springs brought the car back up to the
proper level and dramatically improved handling as my
front control arms were parallel to the ground.

After having 2 seperate sets of Hor springs sag on me,
I can't really recommend them to anyone.

I haven't had any problems with any of the other
products that Autotech sells tho...  The swaybars fit
just fine, although they did dent the crap out of my
rear muffler.  Too much hard cornering!  :-)

-josh

=====
Josh Wyte
Momentum Motorsports