Re: How to post a link 101 was: [eBay] H&R front springs...not mine

I've tried that in the past and I still send 'em 'broken' professor. I
swear it's juno.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/

On Mon, 09 Jul 2001 00:11:47 -0700 T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> writes:

> As in most fun things these days it's better if you put a wrapper on
> it-

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=593029
713&r=0&t=0>