Re: [Re: where's the small tube go?]

sorry, I should have been more specific.On the back of the intake, there is a large vacuum fitting that supplies the brake booster .Inline there is a vacuum check valve with two small vacuum nipples . One of them will be for hvac.HTH   Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net> wrote:

Robert Stevens wrote:

> MIME Type: multipart/alternative

This should be the vacuum line that controls your HVAC .IT starts at the back
of your intake and should go to you vacuum distributer ( top lever of your
controls) Can you switch from heat to defrost? if not, thats likeley the
problem.

okay, so it should be attached to the intake manifold then? Is that what you
mean by intake? The manifold is a fairly recent addition, a 50 mm, is it
possible that there is nothing to attach it to? (I'll go out with the
flashlight and check it right away, and I have the 40 laying around for
comparison) As for the heating system, the whole thing is kind of messed up
but it isn't going to see cold weather again anyway, but defrost is a good
idea. Thanks for the help. Cathy

Do You Yahoo!?
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/