Re: Overheating !

<<This is normal?>>

The only thing i see not normal is that your able to run that cool at normal driving speed. I get about 115 driving and 120-125 in slow traffic.   I dont worry unless my oil gets over 130 celts or the coolant gauge ever goes over that last white dot on the guage,  Which by the way has never happenend. Knock Knock.  VW's always run hot, i think if they dont then things start breaking on them.  My Vr6 sees 230f (which is i dont know what in C's) all the time. If you ask me i like it hot, keeps things clean and stuff like that.