ok..lowering..read..

Im talking to a guy who has said.

      "I know on A1's that the geometry is best when the A-arms are at a
slight incline to the tires, more incline results in more bump steer around
corners, I have used ball joint spacers that return my A-arms to
approximately stock levels when the car is lowered to 60MM in the front. the
spacers lower the a-arm aprox 7/8" , this DOES work to reduce the poor
steering and also helps keep camber in line"
did you see the pic?  [I have seen the picts.]
those were custom machined, by a racer i know,
 he use them racing for a while till they specified where spacers can and
 cannot be. they go onto the ball joint and then they go into the hub
carrier"

now..has anybody heard of this?
It does make some sense to me, but I don't know to much about this stuff.
He might be able to get another set made for me, or a least give me the
specs so I could get them made..

Josh Able
87 16v Seidl