Re: The Cheapass Swaybar! (finally)

This is not a new design.  I remember this style of bar on my buddies '77.
It was a rectangular piece and was held on with 2 bolts on either end, just
like yours.  I have emailed him and I'm waiting for a answer on where he
bought it from.  If he remembers, I'll let you guys know.
IMO, It should work fine.  It was the only rear bar he had.  I'm thinking the
material can be 6060-T6 aluminum, solid rectangular.  Light and tough.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://member.aol.com/sailingfc/

In a message dated 7/5/01 12:35:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time,