Re: The Cheapass Swaybar! (finally)

Fox (and all);
    Stiffer bars will actually make the chassis twist MORE, not less.  A
strut tower or other type of brace would stiffen the chassis.  The anti-roll
bars make the chassis work harder to control the movements of the mass of
the car.  A stiffer rear bar is like holding the rear still while the front
is twisting under the weight of the engine.

   I don't know of any traingular cross sections that you can just go out
and buy like you can square, round hex, u, c, etc., but it would work really
well here I think, since you still have a flat plane for mounting as well.

Good job Ron and Ben!  Did you happen to measure how many degrees the bar
could possibly be twisted by suspension movements?

Sincerely;

Brian Haygood