Re: 16v Keys (things to do in Assville, NC)

I'm gonna slip you a micky and take der green machine out and pop some
wheelies in it. then I'll take nekkid pictures of YOU and post them on
the net. www.vilagepeople.ho/Firstclassnavyass/skivvies.jpg (<not a real
addy i hope)

Or I can "slip" into my old Navy uniform (i don't remember things being
this tight) and we can go out lookin' some Air Force people to beat up.
Their pants are too short. Give 'em the finger and tell 'em to, "Fly
this!".

"Aim High, you'll hit 'em in the head"
Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!