Re: The Cheapass Swaybar! (finally)

   I know enough about metalurgy to know that; aluminium holds beer well, and
don't hold a metal object in a thunderstorm. I take it that Structural steel
is the material used in holding large quantites of concrete and glass
upright, yet flexable enough to keep from snapping in hurricane force winds,
right?  Is there a specific grade number I need to ask for, or name, or is
"structural steel C-channel, dimensions of  'N' x 'N' x 'N' " all I need to
ask for? I understand the strength qualities of a C channel, but could
something like this run the risk of twisting while in a turn and stay bent,
forcing the axle to do the same -or - would the amount of torsional force
required to permanently re-shape the Structural C-channel have bent/snaped
the axle first?
  Also, how understated is your review of driving flat in the turns?  If I
put this on either of my cars, with a larger-than-stock front sway bar, will
the rear end swing around in mild to "heavy" cornering? How about in the
rain?
  Looking forward to more on  this!

Carl
77rocco