RE: The Cheapest Sway bar! (finally)

	The touted advantage of the Shine bar and by extension, Ron & Ben's over
Neuspeed et. al. is that the former design doesn't bind.  Personally, I'm
very impressed by the Cheapass design and am eager to hear feedback from the
racers (autox and road).

	So now, can you come up with a Cheapass front bar?  Surely one of the giant
bars from a 4000lbs car/truck could be adapted to ours?  One interesting
tidbit from the April GRM regarding the E30 chassis M3 (1st Gen): "The front
anti-roll bar was linked to the struts instead of the lower suspension arms,
giving the bars double the effect."  I know there is the RWD vs. FWD issue
but the BMW and VW both use Macpherson struts in front so can someone
explain how attaching to the strut is better than to the control arm and
whether this can be exploited in our cars?  Kudos, guys.  benton-----