Fatal head crack?

Hello all:

	I was cleaning up an 8V JH "big valve" head and noticed a fine crack in the
area right between the exhaust and intake valve seats of cylinder #2.  I'm
not sure what the names of the various seat parts are so let me describe it
as best I can.
                 _____________
                /      *      \
     Exhaust   /    *          \  Intake
              /  *              \
        [A]   *                  \
            /                     \
        ___/                       \___
       /                               \
[B]  /                                 \
     /                                   \

	The crude ascii diagram is a cartoon showing a longitudinal section between
the exhaust and intake valve seats with the asterisks representing the
lowest part of the crack.  [A] is the portion that is machined but doesn't
seem to actually contact the valve since it had carbon built up on it.  [B]
is polished and I assume where the valve actually seats.  The crack seems to
start at the top and extend diagonally into the middle of [A].  I assume
that the crack is bad since it will be exposed to the flow of the hottest
gases.  Can I dremel away the crack without compromising the integrity of
the seats after a 3 angle grind?  Or is this a "Do not pass go, do not
collect $200 and go straight to the Pick-a-Part" situation?

	Are there any other spots where cracks are likely or critical that I should
check?  Thanks, benton-----