(Carparts.com 20% off link...) Re: Bilstein shocks

Go to www.importhookup.com then go to coupon hookup. Look around for the 20% off at carparts.com link.  You can get 20% of bilsteins at an already fair price. It's sweet, a lot of people on the vortex used it. I may grab a set for my A4... Peace,
	-Gary Huff