Re: Bilstein shocks

I've had great luck with http://www.germanautoparts.com
Last I checked, they had really excellent prices on them.
1-877-4GERMAN
And, he's a "recommended list vendor" - Mark : ) (at least they were last
I knew, but I've been out of it for awhile)
mark@germanautoparts.com (no, I don't work for them or anything)
	-Josiah

On Wed, 4 Jul 2001, Joel Leclerc wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Where are the place to buy them at good price.. Preferably
> in Canada, but I have hard time to find it here!? And my garagist
> don't find them anywhere... Else I know RMR sell them, but @ over
> 200$ CAN each... What I think is expensive!
>
> www.shox.com sell them too, but I need them fast... I don't have
> my car until I get them! And ordering from Cali will take longer
> to get them... I think!!!!
>
> Also, what is better.. Sport or Race version of shock?
>
> thanks all,
>
> /Joel 87 16v (Already have the H&R sport springs)

'87 5KCSTQW
'84 GTi
http://insanetechnology.com