Re: Everyone read except Dan May

You know how there's always 2 sides to a story....
Well the truth of Eric Ellis and I meeting on Tuesday
actually went kinda like this:
I'm roaming through this junkyard and I hear a
terrible screaming noise that sounds like someone
*doing a sheep.  Well whadda ya know!!! But, its the
other way around.  The sheep was doing Eric!
Ok seriously we had planned on meeting up in the same
junkyard because I was going to get the replacement
windshield for the MK1.  It was a HOT nasty NC day in
that junkyard.
heheheh, good one Eric & Thanks for the part
numbers!!!

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1987 16V Scirocco
1979 Scirocco -D.I.Y. Paintjob Complete!
1997 Tacoma 4x4 V6 Xtracab VWHAULER
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith