From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Allyn
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 8:58 PM
To: scirocco list
Subject: Re: Digital Speedo on EBay - You Bidding?

RE: Digital Speedo on EBay - You Bidding?Congratulations...
You are the current high bidder  Current bid price:   $375.00

argh, what am i getting myself into
al

Allyn Malventano, ET1(SS), USN
87 rocco 16v (rieger gto - green - 'der rocco' - restoration complete)
87 jetta 8v wolfsburg 2dr (260k, still tight :)