Re: Torn once again.. Scirocco or VR6 Corrado

--- Dan Kraus <dirtbike@warwick.net> wrote:
>     Ahahahah for the love of god will someone please set
> me strait!

Why would anyone want to be strait?  (Did I just say that
out loud?  hehe)

>     I love my 16v Scirocco but People have been trying to
> sell me nice clean, Corrado VR6's.

Tough situation.

Here's some things to consider.  The Corrado is heavier,
and has more 'creature comforts' compared to the Scirocco.
Yes, the Corrado is faster...    but the Scirocco is more
tossable through the twisties.

In my mind, I look at the Corrado as more of a 'go
somewhere' car and the Scirocco as a 'tear up the
backroads' machine.

> * Anyone ever have this problem before? If so did you
> have to get therapy or anything?

The therapist said I was beyond help.  ;)

My $.02.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat
"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat." - Lily Tomlin