Re: 82's rule! (WAS:Stripped out engine mount stud..Complete)

--- Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 31 Jan 2001 13:56:36 -0800 (PST) Daun Yeagley
> <vwdaun@yahoo.com>
> writes:
>
> >A lot of people seem to discount the '82 'roccos, but I
> >also kinda like them because they're different.  I had
> an
> >'82 for a few months (Paid a whole $150 for it) and even
> >though it was thoroughly beaten, I enjoyed it.  In fact,
> >I'm giving very serious consideration to purchasing the
> '82
> >that 'the Foxx' has currently, just for the hell of it.
> >(Probably fix it up a bit and resell later this
> spring...
> >who knows)
>

> Are you sure its not because you rode in my "Squeak and
> rattle free"
> 82'?? :)

Uh, I never got a ride in your Miat... 'er, '82 Scirocco.
Maybe *this* trip I'll get to.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat
"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat." - Lily Tomlin