Re: Torn once again.. Scirocco or VR6 Corrado

I got to test drive a 1994 VR6 Corrado a few months ago.  It was chipped
(?brand?), K&N coned, H&R Springs w/Koni Adj., 15" (stock) BBS w/205/50
Yok's, and a Neuspeed short shifter.

My impressions accelerating:
1. So that's what my spine feels like from the front
2. Poor Mustang convertible

My impressions braking:
1. Very similar to the Scirocco with differences in the fact that the
Scirocco makes a cool 'shh shh' sound with the cross drilled rotors and
the front doesn't dive...AT ALL!

My impression cornering:
1. W.T.F??? When did this thing turn into a Ford LTD?  It rolled so bad
that I smacked my head on the drivers window.
2. When the rear finally did get free, the car had PLENTY of juice to
pull it straight but I felt like I was operating a catamaran till that
point.  Perhaps that is what those kids are thinking when they make those
U-turns and hang out the window.  "Hey, look at me.  I'm holding my car
to the road at 5mph."

The car had 86k on it and was for sale for $5200.00...my thoughts:
"THAT'S $5200.00 I COULD PUT INTO MY SCIROCCO!"  I don't own a Corrado.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/