Re: Mysterious yellow box

My guesses:
1. aftermarket cruise control
2. aftermarket alarm/motion detector

WTH, half my dubs have had those damned things wired
in when I got them.

Maybe it's a Speed Racer Control Unit?  For Oil Slick,
Retractable Saw Blades, or Those Feet That Make The
Car  Jump Over Shit?  Any sign of that stuff being
added?  Anybody have a clue of what I'm talking about?
 Remeber, I know how old you are.

What's the prize to the lucky winner?

Ron
one word: Cabernet Sauvignon