From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of '84 Scirocco
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2001 11:19 AM
To: vw list Scirocco List
Subject: Highway RPM's and Noise

Ive noticed lately that when I hit about 3300 RPM's the sound of my car
changes pretty drastically - gets real "throaty" is how I describe it, kind
of a lower/louder sound. Then as Ilevel out at @ 3500 it settles down
somewhat.  Just wondering what this may be and if its normal.  Car  seems to
be running perfectly fine.

Thanks

Greg

Ps - hit the junkyards today, there was nothing!  I did see a Yugo though,
and it struck me as funny that anybody would be looking for Yugo parts :-)

--
'84 Scirocco
scirocco@macslut.org