Re: Highway RPM's and Noise

I remember this.  When I had my 4 speed and a Leistritz exhaust, I had a
similar resonance around this RPM.  For me this was about 55 or 60 MPH.  It
didn't happen when the exhaust was new, but as it got older and the rear
muffler wore out, there was this resonance.  I learned to either drive above
or below this speed.  Now that I have a TT exhaust the resonance is no more.
Time for a new exhaust?

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://member.aol.com/sailingfc/

In a message dated 1/28/01 11:22:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,