Re: Why do you own a Scirocco?

>In the spirit of On Topic I was wondering why anybody would want to own
>a VW Scirocco.

I own a scirocco (two in fact) because it's a timeless classic in my mind.
It's not a car you see three zillion of every day. It's a Volkswagen.
Everywhere I go in it I get "thumbs up" from other VW drivers, especially
Scirocco drivers.   I love the sleek lines of the Scirocco.   Although the
starter solenoid crapping out on me eevery now and then is starting to piss
me off.

I owned a CRX once and it didn't have the love and unity that is Scirocco.
I was so happy when my sister decided to wrap it around a telephone pole.  I
didn't even mind the insurance rate surcharge!  I took my settlement cheque
and bought another VW and once again, felt happy.

Give me a rusted-out 'roc anyday than a honda!

Just my input

Marie