Re: Pics of my new Toy!

Neal wrote:

> So, I just gotta ask: How much was the paint job? How was your experience?
> Any tips? Mine is about due for the same treatment, but I'm really nervous
> about doing it. I've heard many bad stories.

I went through this last May.  Paint + body was $3k, plus I dropped another
$3700 on parts - ALL rubber, new windshield, new euro bumpers, new euro
lights (those were the big ticket items obviously), new fuba.. on and on.
You can go completely overboard or you can get a good job done for a lot
less if you are willing to tear the car down and prep it yourself and not
be so anal about the "little" details.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0