RE: Pics of my new Toy!

Thanks for the advice! I still haven't decided how much I'm willing to
spend. I want my car to look like it did from the factory, but I'm not sure
I'm willing to throw away my euro bumpers/lights or buy a new fuba. On the
other hand, the lights are a little pitted, and the bumpers have faded. My
GF really likes the "natural black bumpers" look (I think I do, too), so I'm
not sure that painting is the way to go. The car does need a new windshield,
and I haven't heard of ANYBODY who had good luck reusing the rain gutters,
so those might be in order.

Did your car have any door-dings/dents/rust when you took it in? How did it
get removed? Did you like the results vs. the cost? I **really** don't like
Bondo, but I'm not sure how expensive it would be to avoid. The car has a
few good door-dings that will need tending, and a good dent in the hood...

Neal