Re: Why do you own a Scirocco?

let's see,
I was weened on Mercedes and MG's...  I don't like the
new mercedes, they're a dime a dozen and they've got
no soul.  Old mercys like mine are a bit to rare for
me to risk driving everyday.   As for MG's, not
reliable enough for me to drive everyday (I don't miss
the morning ritual of tuning SUs.)  The rocco has a
personality I've rarely felt in a car.  It handles
excelent, sounds terrific, and never breaks down no
matter how often I abuse it.  It's like owning a
british car that'll run reliably without the need for
a parts car as a backup!

George-