Rieger for a steal.....

Dudes and dudettes,

it's a shame my Rieger Rocco has been sitting in my front
yard for the last 6 months...I've sunk $3,000 in engine rebuild
and new parts, It runs good but seems to be runnign on 3ish cylinders, my guess
is bad injectors or injector lines since
that's the only thing I haven't replaced or had tested. I should
have those all fixed and running 110% this month....so I really
need to get rid of this car, it's doing me no good. I bought it
for a steal, spent ...ack ummm $6,000 on it so far, and am
selling it for a steal, first one to come get it with $5,000
cash in hand can drive it off. I'll be putting it up on ebay
and stuff next week but i thought i'd notify the list first.

http://www.nol.net/~rts/4sale.html

thanks
Ryan