Re: At last, a MK I to strip

  Wow, what a response! I'm going out there tomorrow morning to look over
everything and make sure nothing was mashed when the moved it and for the
condition of a few requests. If I can I'll see if these guys will let me
strip the parts and store them somewhere, out of harm's way and anyone else
that might stumble across it needing anything. I'll keep everyone informed.

Carl
77rocco
89fox(maybe I should have bought the station wagon...)