Re: At last, a MK I to strip

In a message dated 1/24/01 8:13:22 PM Pacific Standard Time, Cmr446@cs.com
writes:

Timing is everything! While I was out at my usual salvage yard to get some
notes on an Opel GT, it was as if a MK I was delivered from the hevens amid
thunderous cacophany and bright flashing light. Ok, so it was just the tow
truck with a few VW's on back, but there it was; a "two-tone" '80 Mk I
finally going into the yard. When they pulled it off the truck I was all
over
it, l

Man, do you live in new york or something? There are 3 scirocco 1's at a pull
a part not too far from me. One Yellow, one white,...and I think the other
was black. The white one was almost flawless.... I don't know why it was
there. The yellow one had a good body and was in decent shape aside from the
crappy paint job and stupid stripes. The last one was beat up, and nothing of
much use was left. Anyone in the Seattle area need anything? I could give
directions.

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel - trust me, a replacement is on the way!
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - future DCI drag car
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)