Re: Cheap Oxygens Sensor Replacements??? Inexpensive Spark Plug Wires???

--- Derek Tarvin <scirocco_16v_1987@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hey Folks...
>
> I know this has been covered before but my archives
> are spotty...
>
> What was the cheap replacement for the O2 sensor for
> the 16v Sciroccos?  I
> seem to remember it was designed for fords but once
> you spliced the harness
> over to the old one it was kosher.
>
> $200 bucks for the VW version is a little steep...
> especially if the only
> difference is the wiring harness.
>
> Also, has anyone found an inexpensive place to buy
> the Spark Plug Wires for
> the 16v???
>

> Thanks alot!
>
> Derek Tarvin
> 16v Scirocco... New Distributor put in today.

The mustang sensor seems to work for the Scirocco
after you do some splicing. That is what I was told
when I asked this question about one month ago. I
havn't tried it yet, however.

=====
Jorel Jackson
1987 16v & 1985 8v Sciroccos