RE: Tanrantula Mags

--- Randy Block <RandyB@E-Risk.com> wrote:
> I was waiting for someone else to point this out, but I
> guess I'm the chosen
> one this time.
> The 86 8V GTI had the Tarantula wheels with center caps,
> among other VW
> models.

Ummmm - I thought these were the "Snowflakes" referred to
earlier.  And yes, you're quite right - these had
centercaps - I've got a set of these rims on my '80.
(Though I like 'em better without the centercaps)

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat
"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat." - Lily Tomlin