OT Re: How to turn off HTML in Outlook.

You know, this is really interesting. About nine months ago I started
talking about this same thing. Some said I was trying to take away their
rights to the most up to date technology. Some told me to just f#$%ing deal
with it cause they weren't gonna change their postings. I got flamed so bad
that I decided to leave the list. I come back two days ago just to see
what's going on, not planning on posting at all, and I notice this current
topic. It makes one shake his head in wonder... What more can I say...
(returning to lurk mode)

Ryan M