OT: How to turn off HTML in Outlook.

Man, I just realized that I'm one of "those people" that posts to the list
in HTML.  I feel somewhat stupid.

In any case its easy.
1. Select Tools from the menu at the top of the screen, and click on
Options...
2.  Select the Send tab at the top of the window.  Near the bottom of the
window you will see top lines.  One says Mail Sending Format, the other says
News Sending Format.  Check the box for plain text in both cases.
3.  Press apply, then OK.

Again, this is for Outlook Express.  Outlook should be very similar, and
most email clients should have similar settings.

Sorry folks.
Marc