Re: Pipercross Airbox

RoccoPhil wrote:

> Dude, MORE rocco mpegs!!  Especially twisty, turny kind of crap and heavy
> 3rd gear acceleration!  You know that feeling...

We ALMOST had a ton of streaming video from 'rocs in the fog 2k' - Chris
Gonzales actually has a camera mounted on his rear bumper, but he couldn't
find the cable to attach it to his camera, otherwise we'd have had some
absolutely breathtaking footage of 11 'rocs hustling through the twisties
in the beautiful Santa Cruz Mountains between Skyline Blvd and the Pacific
Ocean.  We'll definitely have to do some shooting during the ND weekend.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0