From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Jorel
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2001 8:08 AM
To: volkswagen scirocco
Subject: Pipercross Airbox

I've been cruising through some of the lists web
sites. I liked Shannon's with all the movies featuring
different exhaust setups. That stuff made me younger.
Anyways that Pipercross Airbox had me intrigued, not
only for the cool sound put possible performance
gains. Shannon says: "Overall I give it a thumbs up
for unique-ness and cool factor, thumbs down for bang
for the buck (like most 16V stuff)." I guess I won't
be looking for one of these when this Yank goes over
there.

Before that he talks about the CIS/CISE/Motronic
airbox ($160). Has anyone out there had any experience
with this?

By the way Shannon, if you read this, nice job on your
site.

Anybody else have more sound files on screaming
Sciroccos?

=====
Jorel Jackson
1987 16v & 1985 8v Sciroccos