Re: Pipercross Airbox

If anyone is thisrty for some Jamex (same as Pipercross) airbox
sound, then he should go to my site and download everything
from the Gallery's Videos section and just make a playlist out of
them and you've got around 5 minutes of direct racetrack action
with all the cool Jamex sound in it.

Lauri!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco <- This is the site you need to go!
I finally added something new to my site!