Re: Pipercross Airbox

On Mon, 22 Jan 2001 20:15:15 -0800 Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com>
writes:

>Gonzales actually has a camera mounted on his rear bumper, but he
>couldn't
>find the cable to attach it to his camera, otherwise we'd have had
>some
>absolutely breathtaking footage of 11 'rocs hustling through the
>twisties
>in the beautiful Santa Cruz Mountains between Skyline Blvd and the
>Pacific
>Ocean.  We'll definitely have to do some shooting during the ND
>weekend.

Ill have my in car camera action going for that as well. Should capture a
few decent minutes of footage I suspect. I could also turn the camera
around and get some shots out the back...... Thats an idea!

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette "SS"
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!