Re: Weekly question idea.....

Yep, Jan's FAQ site was the 1st thing I thought of too- Then I thought
of the Electrical Reconditioning mini, semi-kinda, proto faq I just
wrote a min ago and I thought that no FAQ is ever done. So I thought-
'Hmmmm, this is a good idea..." That's what I thought. I _did_.

Lets expound on this, shall we? It's very much to the core of the list's
reason for being.

TBerk

Michael Abatzis wrote:

> there is a scirocco specific faq on scirocco.org (though it isn't very
> thorough). most of answers to questions you posted can be found in the
> general vw faq's, or elsewhere on jan's site:
> http://www-pal.usc.edu/~jan/cars.html .  certainly a more faq-ish faq on
> scirocco.org would be nice.
> -michael

<snip>