Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 3:42 PM
Subject: OT: Outlook message rules setup.

I did this for another list I'm on, and figured I'd post it here as well.

1. On the left side of the outlook screen, locate the Local Folders Icon.  Right click on it, select New Folder.  Name it Scirocco List.
2. Select Tools from the Menu at the top of the screen, go to Message Rules, and click on Mail...
3. Hit the New button.
4. In the first box, select "Where the to: or cc: line contains people"
5. In the second box, select "Move it to the specified folder"
6. In the third box, click on the word people, and enter in scirocco-l in the box.  Press add, then press OK
7. Again, in the third box, click on the word specified and select the Scirocco List folder you created in 1.  Press OK
8.  At the bottom of the screen, type a name for this rule.  "Scirocco List" works just fine.
9. Press the Apply Now button.  Select Scirocco List from the list of rules, and hit apply now at bottom of the screen.  This will sort your mail.
10.  When finished, press close, then OK.

Thats all there is too it.  This procedure is taked from Outlook Express.  Outlook should be very similar.  I'm sure that other e-mail clients like Netscape and Eudora have similar functionality.

Cheers,
Marc