FS: Rallye Rabbit / Scirocco bodykit / VW Pickup f.s.

I've butchered the original message a little, but basically
Josh is trying to buy a TDI and this is stuff that is
coming with it.  (Well, he owns the truck at the moment -
which is btw probably the cleanest Bunnytruck I've ever
seen)  E-mail him for more details.  Everything located in
central Ohio.

> - the Scirocco Mk2 kit is the same fiberglass one that
> ABD still sells- BUT,
> it also includes a second front spoiler by ABD.  One is
> standard, the other
> has a Euro license plate mounting face.   I imagine one
> or the other is
> pretty rare.   No cracks or scuffs.

$300.

> - The ITC car - somebody on the rally crew needs to get
> this car!   I'd keep
> it myself, but I need the money, and I don't have a truck
> or trailer of my
> own to tow it with.    German bunny, round light front
> end, nice dash, full
> welded cage, carb'd 1.7L, all the stuff.   Perfect for an
> IT/TSD/RallyCross/AutoCross car.  Has had the entire
> front clip cut off and
> replaced at one time, so it's not perfect - but it does
> look to be rust
> free.

I figure the IT car is worth the
> $1500 he wants for
> it.

> Also, my blue truck is definitely for sale, $2500 for you
> guys, $2700 for
> anyone else that asks.   Runs like a champ, needs nothing
> (although I'd do
> the water pump once it gets warm out- or just toss that
> 2.0L in it!).
>
> Josh Westhoven
> PerDatum, Inc.
> 614.777.4636 ext. 201
> josh@perdatum.com
> www.perdatum.com

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat
"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat." - Lily Tomlin