Re: Weekly question idea.....

In a message dated 1/22/01 9:02:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tberk@mindspring.com writes:

> Yep, Jan's FAQ site was the 1st thing I thought of too- Then I thought
>  of the Electrical Reconditioning mini, semi-kinda, proto faq I just
>  wrote a min ago and I thought that no FAQ is ever done. So I thought-
>  'Hmmmm, this is a good idea..." That's what I thought. I _did_.
>
>  Lets expound on this, shall we? It's very much to the core of the list's
>  reason for being.
>
>  TBerk

Perhaps something like www.groupedia.com would work?  It's a free service,
and very well thought out.
"How Groupedia Works
You've already got a mailing list, then:
1. The mailing list administrator adds Groupedia to the distribution list
2. Groupedia archives the mailing list emails
3. Group members log in and organize the knowledge."
Allows multiple editors, etc.  Take a look.
Chris Miller, Windham NH, c1j1miller@aol.com
'81 mars red scirocco
'91 audi 200q20v ==> http://members.aol.com/c1j1miller/