RE: Eurolights, Single Wiper and '85 Rocco's

	How much was the euro-lights kit anyways, I have been considering it
	on my 85 rocco, but unsure, and if I do that conversion I will be
forced to do
	the "single" wiper arm thing too...

	On teh subject, is there a record of teh 85 rocco ever having
eurolights and
	single wiper arm? I am trying to restore it to original settings, but
if I have lee
	way in my choices eurolights vs 4 large lights etc.. I would like to
know
	what they are.

	Thank you for any info

On Sun, 21 Jan 2001 16:24:28 , Sheldon Lesire said:

> I just recieved my Euro lights from Dirk yesterday, and after 7 hours in my
>  garage (okay, so I go slow......) they're in.  Anybody who doesn't have
>  European headlights *NEEDS* a pair.  I mean, I'd heard people harp about how
>  great they were and all, but you'll be AMAZED.  A big thanks to Shannon for
<SNIP!>

--
Patrick Bureau, pbureau@home.com
'85 Scirocco