Euro lights and Dirk Schneider

I just recieved my Euro lights from Dirk yesterday, and after 7 hours in my
garage (okay, so I go slow......) they're in.  Anybody who doesn't have
European headlights *NEEDS* a pair.  I mean, I'd heard people harp about how
great they were and all, but you'll be AMAZED.  A big thanks to Shannon for
posting the installation guide, because that made it easier than all get out
to install the lights, relays and all.  And a HUGE thanks to Dirk Schneider.
  He sent pictures of the lights before I bought, answered all of my
questions about them, and as soon as he'd shipped them, he even sent a
picture of the shipping bill.  I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again,
and I encourage all of you who are looking for euro parts to drop him a
line.  He's seriously one of the coolest guys I've ever done business with.
Well, time to go enjoy my new lights....

Sheldon <><
88 16v w/euro lights!

A Belgian in Oregon....go figure....