ND '01 - more info

Michelle of ND has just announced that the show is going to be held at
Moffett Field - a HUGE decommissioned naval base.  There will be space for
500 cars outside the hangar, plus they have rented the main hangar which
has is the equivalent square footage of 10 football fields.  Golly!

Moffett is about 10 miles up the road from ND, right off the 101 fwy.

In a related development, there's a big flap going on at VWVortex over us
taking the "most represented" award last year - one dude is complaining
that we aren't a "real club" and therefore should be exempt from eligibility
for such an award, some other nimrod is crying that we had a bunch of
pre-registered no-shows that got counted and resulted in an unfair outcome.
Total BS!  It all makes for somewhat comical reading, check it out and
toss in your 2c here..

http://forums.vwvortex.com/vwbb/Forum31/HTML/001512.html

--
Kevin Collins