[was]Re: New comer...[now] flying wypers aerodynamics

In a message dated 1/16/01 11:55:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
VWMikeLVW@aol.com writes:

<< ... I did this one on my Rabbit and helps the
 passenger one not to lift at high speeds. Now I need to make one of those
 work on my Scirocco... I don't think any of the monowiper cars ever had them
 though. >>

   I think it's the same size wiper arm. I compared one from a Jetta to the
one on my rocco only a slight difference at the blade end I think. Problem
would be, while it holds it down on the passenger side, the wing would be
upside down near the driver's side likely causing it to lift from the glass.
  So if we were it England we might not notice. Does look cool tho'.

Carl(who thought airplanes were kinda mysterious 'till he fixed them in the
air force)
77rocco
89fox