From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Shawn C Meze
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 8:43 PM
To: kcollins1@socal.rr.com
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: .org stickers (Attn. Potterman)

On Sun, 14 Jan 2001 15:58:13 -0800 Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com>
writes:
>Cmr446@cs.com wrote:
>
>> << My "customized" dot-org sticker:
>
>>  http://www.deco.net/klc/dcp00730.jpg
>
>>   Nice how you worked it into the sunset mural on the glass.....  :
>)
>
>Mural?  What mural?  That's just a reflection (really).

Kevin is so shy about his car.
Yup, that's a mural. If you look close, its done in the historical
hispanic style of so-cal. There's a portrait of a beautiful big breasted
spanish woman on the hood AND the row of velvet dingle balls hanging from
the headliner are a magical touch! I think the Kevster will take the top
spot at the next ND show!! :)

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette "SS"
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!